- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Benefits of Commercial Property Pressure Washing
If you own a commercial property, you want to be sure to get your money's worth. You want the property to last as long as possible and with as few repairs as possible. One way this is accomplished is […]
Why Should I Use Soft Washing
One of the biggest worries about owning a property is dealing with grime, stains, mildew, and other nuisances. This is often handled using pressure washing. Pressure washing releases a high-pressure […]
Our Latest Project